Closed Suction System Child Type 24 Hours with 3 Y Connectors 8Fr 300mm
- Continuous Breathing
- Soft Blue Suction Tip
This design reduces damage to the patient while suctioning.
After returning the catheter, the tip of the tube is easier for irrigational cleaning.
- Y Connector Type
ET "Y" neonatal and pediatric care adapters are available for 5, 6, 7, 8, French sizes closed suction catheter.
- Disconnecting Wedge
Designed to equip the wedge with both disconnecting and clipping functions
- For Endotracheal Tube and Tracheostomy Tube
Designed for endotracheal and tracheostomy tube using
Tubes with different length are available
- Prevent Cross Infection
Designed with a protective sleeve to isolate the bacteria inside and help caregivers avoid cross-inflection.
-Irrigation Port with Non-Return Valve
The non-return valve prevents backflow leakage during washing and aerosolized secretion contamination.
Packaging & Delivery
-Packing: 1pc/sterilized pouch, 10pcs / inner box, Outer packing: 100pcs / shipping carton
-Delivery Time: Within 20 days. It depends on the quantity of order
-Closed Suction Catheter Standard Form
|Clour ||Size ||Products' Specification & Description ||Tube OD ||Length of Tube ||Product Code |
|Grey ||Neonatal/24H ||"Y" Endotracheal Tube Adapter (2mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm) ||5Fr (1.7mm) ||300mm ||MC-02440 |
|Light Green ||Neonatal/24H ||"Y" Endotracheal Tube Adapter (2.5mm,3mm,3.5mm) ||6Fr (1.95mm) ||300mm ||MC-02441 |
|Ivory ||Pediatric/24H ||"Y" Endotracheal Tube Adapter (2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm) ||7Fr (2.3mm) ||300mm ||MC-02442 |
|Light Blue ||Pediatric/24H ||"Y" Endotracheal Tube Adapter (3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm) ||8Fr (2.7mm) ||300mm ||MC-02443 |
|Black ||Pediatric & Child/24H ||"Y" Endotracheal Tube Adapter (4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm) ||10Fr (3.35mm) ||400mm ||MC-02444 |
|White ||Big Child/24H ||"Y" Endotracheal Tube Adapter (5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm) ||12Fr (4.05mm) ||400mm ||MC-02445 |
We can produce the closed suction catheter according to customers' requirements!!!
-Instructions for Use
*Set up Procedure
1. Inspect the product before use. Do not use it if the package is not intact.
2. Open the sealed package and remove the product.
3. Connect the Endotracheal Tube/Tracheostomy Tube to the Revolvable adapter.
4. Connect ventilator tube to the Revolvable Ventilator Connector.
5. Attach the date label to the color ring.
6. Before suctioning commences ensure that the cap of the MDI Port
Irrigation Port is closed.
7.Before suctioning: Please ensure that the on-off valve is in the open position. Simply slide the on-off valve to a position which allows the catheter to enter the Endotracheal tube/Tracheostomy tube.
Caution-always use the recommended vacuum levels./Consider length of suctioning time
1. Grip the three-way adaptor in one hand and use the other hand to feed the suction catheter into the Endotracheal tube/Tracheostomy tube, to the required depth.
Depth markers can be visible through the protective cover for your guidance.
2. Once the suction catheter is in the desired position /depth, depress the vacuum
control valve to begin suctioning.
3. Remove the suction catheter until the protective sleeve is straight.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary.
1. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Guangzhou city, Guangdong Province, China.There are about 80 workers in our factory. We still try to enlarge our capacity. It is about 30 minutes from Guangzhou South Railway Station. Warmly welcome to visit our factory.
2. Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: Yes,we can provide samples for free. Welcome to ask us for a sample if you need .
3. Q: What is your warranty on your products?
A: 4-5 years quality warranty.
4. Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is about 30 days, or it is according to quantity.
5. Q: How could we pay for you?
A: Usually by T/T, or other payments can be negotiable.
6. Q: Do you have any certificates of the items you have?
A: Yes, we have got CE0123, ISO13485, CFDA and FDA approved for main products.
7. Q: Does this product support customization?
A: Yes, we have R&D team for new product innovation. We will do our best to achieve your goal.
8. Q: How is your after sale?
A: Any question, please feel free to contact us. We have strict Q&A system. I believe that we have responsibility for the after sale.
300mm Medical Closed System Suction Catheter 8fr With 3 Y Connectors Images