Endotracheal 6Fr 24H Closed Circuit Suction Catheter Double Swivel Elbows
Brand Name : MCreat
Model Number : 6E
Certification : CE, ISO
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1000 Pieces
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 100, 000PCS/Month
Delivery Time : Depends on Order Quantity
Packaging Details : Carton
Type of Sterilization : Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
Quality Guarantee Period : Five Years
Logo Printing : Customized
OEM : Printed Logo
Certificate : CE/ISO13485
Packaging : Blister
Closed Suction System Double Swivel Elbows (Y-Piece) 24H Endotracheal 6Fr
- Continuous Breathing
- Soft Blue Suction Tip
This design reduces damage to the patient while suctioning.
After returning the catheter, the tip of the tube is easier for irrigational cleaning.
- Double Swivel Connector
15mm connector of Double Swivel
- Disconnecting Wedge
Designed to equip the wedge with both disconnecting and clipping functions
- For Endotracheal Tube and Tracheostomy Tube
Designed for endotracheal and tracheostomy tube using
Tubes with different length are available
- Prevent Cross Infection
Designed with a protective sleeve to isolate the bacteria inside and help caregivers avoid cross-inflection.
-Packing: 1pc/sterilized pouch, 10pcs / inner box, Outer packing: 100pcs / shipping carton
-Delivery Time: Within 20 days. It depends on the quantity of order
*Set up Procedure
1. Inspect the product before use. Do not use it if the package is not intact.
2. Open the sealed package and take out the product.
3. Connect the Endotracheal Tube/Tracheostomy Tube to the Revolvable adapter.
4. Connect ventilator tube to the Revolvable Ventilator Connector.
5. Attach the date label to the color ring.
6. Before suctioning commences ensure that the cap of the MDI Port/ irrigation Port is closed.
7.Before suctioning: Please ensure that the on-off valve is in the open position. Simply slide the on-off valve to a position which allows the catheter to enter the Endotracheal tube/ Tracheostomy tube.
Caution-always use the recommended vacuum levels./Consider length of suctioning time
1.Grip the three-way adaptor in one hand and with the other hand feed the suction
a catheter into the Endotracheal tube/ Tracheostomy tube, to the required depth.
Depth markers can be visible through the protective cover for your guidance.
2.Once the suction catheter is in the desired position/ depth depress the vacuum
Control valve to apply suction.
3. Remove the suction catheter until the protective sleeve is straight.
4.Repeat steps1-3 as necessary.
Endotracheal 6Fr 24H Closed Circuit Suction Catheter Double Swivel Elbows Images